Aline Zeringuehas worked in a variety of settings in Austin for over 15 years. After graduating from Texas A&M with a degree in psychology, Aline went on to pursue her master’s degree in nursing from The University of Texas at Austin.
Upon graduation from nursing school in 2001, Aline became the director of nursing at an area nursing home in Austin. While there, Aline was able to learn both the administrative aspects of nursing home care as well as the clinical side of caring for patients. After a year in the position, Aline realized her love and passion for caring for patients as a provider and decided to pursue clinical practice.
From 2002 to 2010, Aline maintained both an office based practice as well as a nursing home practice. Since 2010, Aline has focused her time in private clinical practice but continues to be passionate about the geriatric population and the holistic care of adults of all ages. Aline has served as faculty at ACC as well as The University of Texas School of Nursing, both at the undergraduate and graduate level.
In addition to direct patient care, Aline is the owner of ATX Primary Care and is one of a small number of advance practice nurses in Austin to own their own practice. Aline serves as a preceptor to nursing students from varying schools as well as often serving as an educational speaker on a variety of topics.
When not working, Aline spends her time with her husband, daughter and identical twin boys.
Education & Training
- The University of Texas, Austin, TX – Masters of Science, Nursing, 2001
- Texas A&M University, College Station, TX – Bachelor of Psychology, 1998
- Clinical Nurse Specialist / Advanced Practice Nurse – Board Certified, private practice, Austin, TX. Nov 2002 – present
- Instructor in Clinical Nursing, University of Texas, School of Nursing, Austin, TX, Jan 2004 – Fall 2010, Spring 2014
- Director of Nursing, Brighton Gardens Nursing and Rehabilitation, Austin, TX, 2001 – 2002
- Instructor, Austin Community College, Senior Academy, Austin, TX, 2000
- Research Assistant, University of Texas at Austin, Institute of Gerontology, Austin, TX, 2000 – 2001
- Staff Nurse, Seton Medical Center, Skilled Sub-acute Care Unit, Austin, TX, 1999 – 2002
- Personal Care Attendant, New Orleans, Louisiana, 1995
Licenses & Certifications
- Registered Nurse Licensure, State of Texas, 1999
- Clinical Nurse Specialist in Adult Health, Medical/Surgical Nursing
American Nurse Credentialing Center, 2002
- Texas Nurses Association
- American Nurses Association
- Texas Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Texas Nurse Practitioners
- Austin Area Advance Practice Nurses